Hey, I’m Allen Dobkin.
I create products for teachers who desperately want to reach every last student. I give them the tools to reach more students with less job stress and more free time.
- 15 awesome years as an exceptional TEACHER
- 7 years TRAINING teachers & DEVELOPING curricula
- 4 years of SERVICE as private school principal
- SPECIALIZATION in helping students with ADHD and/or Autism & Related Issues
- SACS/AdvancEd and AISF ACCREDITATION Certification***
And when I’m not creating Highly Effective Teaching Resources and advocating for students with ADHD or Autism, I can be found reading science fiction, watching cartoons and playing video games.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 7 things you don’t know about me…
- My superpower is offending people entirely by accident
- I’m a HUGE introvert, but I LOVE public speaking.
- I’m utterly addicted to Dad jokes like “How many Romans does it take to change a lightbulb? V”
- I have ADHD – a disorder characterized by behaviors that annoy my wife.
- I’d rather hang out with kids than with grown-ups.
- That seems like it’s about 7
Work/Play with me right this second by
Subscribing to my Newsletter
***SACS is the Southern Associate of Colleges and Schools. AISF is the Association of Independent Schools of Florida. This means I visit schools for their 5 year reviews and initial accreditation reviews. AdvancEd is committed to continuous school improvement.